Grievance Redressal and Apprassal Committee (GRAC) facilitates the redressal of grievances in a fair and impartial
manner maintaining confidentiality. Any stakeholder of Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology (GIET) with
a genuine grievance may approach Grievance Redressal Cell.
A grievance means a formal complaint about any kind of discontent, dissatisfaction or negative perception among
stakeholders. It could also be related with the functioning of the institution that is unfair or unjust.
Grievant means a student, parent, staff member or group of students or parents or staff members or combination
of stakeholders of the institution..
A committee among faculty is constituted by the principal in consultation with HoDs and with the consent of
Chairman, governing body for a period of one year.
The Grievance Redressal Cell consists of a senior professor as coordinator and three members.
- To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent way for redressal of various issues faced by the stakeholders.
- To uphold the dignity of the college by promoting cordial Student-Student relationship, Student-teacher relationship, and teacher-teacher relationship.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among the stakeholders, thereby maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the college campus.
- To ensure that grievances are resolved with complete confidentiality.
- To ensure that the views of grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is not discriminated or victimized.
- To ensure stakeholders to respect the rights and dignity of one another.
- To deals with all the genuine grievances of students and staff of the college.
- All complainants should file their grievances by writing in black and white to the committee.
- All the grievances should be forwarded to GRC through their respective departmental Heads or Incharges.
- The grievance Redressal committee will meet at least once in a month or as and when required to resolve the grievances.
- To take conclusive decision by the deciding authority for removal of alleged grievances.