Digital Language Lab
Digital Language Lab is a unique State of Art solution developed to improve communication of all level of students by concentrating on basic language learning skills i.e. Listen, Speak, Read and Write (LSRW). It helps to improve oral as well as written skills of student. It teaches how English can be used in day-to-day activities.
Using the lab student can improve the command over their language, gain confidence and get ready for real world challenges like facing interviews, doing presentations, expressing thoughts, etc. Digital Language Lab involves students to actively participate in language learning exercises and get more practice than otherwise possible in a traditional classroom environment. The software comes with complimentary study material for self practice, assignments, audio, video presentations and clippings, etc.
The software can be used as a teaching aid by providing application of Information Communication Technology in English language. It is user friendly software which can be easily operated by non technical persons as well as non computer savvy user. 2-3 hours of training and self practice during our well defined training program is sufficient for the user to start conducting the classes.
Digital Language lab in general offers following facilities:
- Two way and Interactive communication between teacher and individual student. As well as entire classroom at a same time
- Learners can record their own voice and play back the recordings, interact with each other and the teacher, and store results.
- Teachers can intervene and control the learners' computers via the teacher's console, track of learners' work etc.
- Use complimentary provided study material for assignments, self learning etc.
- Content Development and Lesson composer: Teachers can develop text, audio and video contents as well as import material in digital format available with them in the software.
- Self-access for independent learning which includes access to resources outside class
- Group Discussion
- Text to Speech / Pronunciation
- Broadcasting any message to entire classroom
- Student monitoring and controlling through screen capturing
Items provided in the Language Lab facility:
- Teacher Console
- Student Consoles
- Lesson Composer
- Complimentary Study Materials
- User Manual