Digital Language Lab
Digital Language Lab is a unique State of Art solution developed to improve communication of all level of students by concentrating on basic language learning skills i.e. Listen, Speak, Read and Write (LSRW). It helps to improve oral as well as written skills of students. It teaches how English can be used in day-to-day activities.
Digital Language lab in general offers following facilities:
- Two way and Interactive communication between teacher and individual student. As well as entire classroom at a same time
- Learners can record their own voice and play back the recordings, interact with each other and the teacher, and store results.
- Teachers can intervene and control the learners' computers via the teacher's console, track of learners' work etc.
- Use complimentary provided study material for assignments, self learning etc.
- Content Development and Lesson composer: Teachers can develop text, audio and video contents as well as import material in digital format available with them in the software.
- Self-access for independent learning which includes access to resources outside class
- Group Discussion
- Text to Speech / Pronunciation
- Broadcasting any message to entire classroom
- Student monitoring and controlling through screen capturing
Items provided in the Language Lab facility:
- Teacher Console
- Student Consoles
- Lesson Composer
- Complimentary Study Materials
- User Manual