Institute will function from 11th Jan 2022 to 15th Jan 2022, as per the following arrangements
In pursuance to the Office Order No SDTE-HTE-II-0012-2020/99/SDTE dated 07/01/2022 issued by SDTE department Govt. Of Odisha and in view of sudden increase of COVID-19 positive cases and rapid spreading of Omicron variant, it has been decided that the Institute will function from 11th Jan 2022 to 15th Jan 2022, as per the following arrangements:
1. All the classes will be conducted through online mode. Faculty members are required to work from home for the said period. However, they shall not leave their HQRs without prior approval of the authority and should available on call and have to attend office as and when required by the authority.
2. Prof (Dr.) Rajesh Kumar Bhuyan and Prof. Bijaya Kumar Mohaptra shall attend college on rotation basis.
3. Prof (Dr.) Sruti Ranjan Mishra,Prof (Dr.) Laxman Kumar Sahoo and Prof. Jagannath Paramguru shall attend City office on daily basis.
4. Chief Proctor will attend City Office on Wednesday and Friday.
5. Prof Jagadish Nayak will take care of campus related issues.
6. Prof Subrat kumar Pattnaik, Prof Suryakanta Swain and Prof Siren Kumar Padhy shall attained Diploma office on daily basis.
All non teaching staff will work as usual.
Stay home Stay healthy