Institute’s Innovation Cell (IIC) of Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology established to inculcate the culture of Technical Innovation among-st the students with the help of Faculty members. The foremost purpose of the cell is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes during their course of technical education.
To establish a platform to develop cognitive abilities among the students and create a vibrant innovative environment in the Institute
Vision (As laid down by the MHRD, Govt. of India)
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
Benefits of joining IIC’s Network
- No major capital investment required for establishing IIC as it will make use of existing local ecosystem.
- Students/Faculty associated with IIC will get exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiatives and competitions organized by MHRD.
- Win exciting Prizes/Certificates every month.
- Meet/Interact with renowned Business Leaders and top-notch academicians.
- Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
- Mentoring by Industry Professionals.
- Experimentation with new/latest technologies.
Certificate from MHRD’s Innovation Cell, Government of India Organization
Initiatives & Activities
- Under the aegis of this cell, various activities have been organized which gives real time exposure to the students and provide them a platform to showcase and implement their practical learning.
- It aims to enable students to acquire knowledge through practical learning experience and apply that knowledge to prepare electronic model/circuits for various technical purposes.
- The cell also encourages students to come up with working engineering models and projects which are helpful to the society and that work towards the enhancement of safety and socio-economic conditions of the typical Indian society.
- Many patents have been filed after the establishment of this cell and the Institute is progressing under the esteemed guidance of its high-quality faculty members.
|Name and Designation||Position|
|Prof.(Dr.)Sambit kumar Mishra,Dean R&D||President|
|Prof.(Dr.)Animesh Chhotaray,Dean Academics||Convenor|
|Prof. Jagadish Nayak ,Asst. Prof,MECH||Coordinator|
|Prof.(Dr.)Sruti Ranjan Mishra,HOD,BSH||Innovation Ambassador|
|Prof.(Dr) Soumya Ranjan Das,HOD,EE||Innovation Ambassador|
|Prof. Sushil Kumar Pati ,Asst. Prof ,EE||Innovation Ambassador|
|Prof. Nirmalendu Hota, Asst. Prof ,MECH||Innovation Ambassador|
|Prof. Padmalochan Prusty, Asst. Prof.,MECH||Innovation Ambassador|
|Prof. Trilokinath Mishra,Asst. Prof. ,MECH||Innovation Ambassador|
|Prof. Abhijeet Satapathy, Asst. Prof., CIVIL||Innovation Ambassador|
|Prof. Smita Ranee Barik,Asst. Prof. ,CSE||Innovation Ambassador|
|Ananta kumar Jena,MECH||Student member|
|Pruthwiraj Pradhan||Student member|
|Khitish Pradhan,MECH||Student member|
|Suvendu Samal,ECE||Student member|
|Karanjit Behera,||Student member|
|Rahul Debnath,CIVIL||Student member|
|Anshul Abhijeet Panigrahi,CSE||Student member|
|Prajnasa Mishra,CSE||Student member|
|Chittaranjan Tripathy,CSE||Student member|
|Sandhya rani Patra,CIVIL||Student member|
|Biswajit Parida,EACE||Student member|